NFL | WEEK 1

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Scavenger, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Scavenger

Scavenger MVP

Nov 30, 2015
    #1 Scavenger, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    [​IMG]

I know there is still 7 weeks before the regular season starts but I have to get this in before the lines change .....

NFL | WEEK 1 | SUNDAY - SEP 10TH
    *** 2 TM 6 POINT TEASER ***

..... CENTRAL TIME .....
    BUFFALO -0.5 ..... 12:00 PM .....
    NY GIANTS +11 ..... 7:30 PM .....

The Bills are not impressive with a team total of 6.5. But they will do more than enough here to bring this one home. They still have Taylor and McCoy and honestly, you won't need much more against a very week Jets team. After the Bills lost not once but twice to the Jets, who were easily one of the worst teams in the league by the end the year. They will be looking for revenge and start the season fresh at home with a new coaching staff and health across the board.....

___[​IMG]___

The Giants has the worst schedule this year. That means they will put an immense amount of precedence on this game since it is early in the year as late in the year things get bad. The Giants play four games against teams coming off bye weeks, the most of any team in the NFL. Add in a six-day turnaround to face the Eagles after a Monday night game, and the Giants in 2017 will have 22 fewer days of rest than their opponents. The Lions are next on the list. Consider what the Giants must endure in the sixth and seventh weeks of the season. In Week 6, they will hit the road for the fourth time in the first six games of the season for a long flight to Denver. They'll definitely cover the 11 on the teaser Sunday Night against Dallas and may even win straight-up.....

___[​IMG]___

Attached Files:

2. Scavenger

Scavenger MVP

Nov 30, 2015
    #2 Scavenger, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017 at 3:29 PM
    I just noticed I had the wrong number on the Buffalo teaser. It's Buffalo -0.5, what a dumb shit I am. You would think I would have double checked the post. That's what happens when you do things in a hurry.....

___:rules:___